Gravity Park is a cutting-edge Trampoline Sports Arena unlike anything you have ever experienced. Part entertainment venue and part sports gym, Gravity Park is the ultimate destination for active social outings, memorable birthday parties, intense individual workouts, competitive team sports, corporate team building and creative fundraisers. Gravity Park is a 18,000 sqft facility with wall-to-wall, steel-frame trampolines including the world-famous angled wall trampolines, an expansive Olympic Foam Pit and one of the largest Trampoline Dodgeball cages in America. Come play; relieve stress; and turn on the adrenaline in New Mexico's most unique and exhilarating atmosphere.
Walk-ins are always welcome and typically we are able to accommodate you. However, on Weekends and Holidays we tend to sell-out quickly, and recommend buying your flight tickets in advance in order to secure a spot. To buy tickets in advance, please press the number 4 and have a credit card handy to purchase over the phone. There are a maximum of 130 jumpers at any time in the Park. At high-peak hours we do reach full capacity and may be "sold out."
Arrive for your reservation 20 Minutes ahead of time to make sure you are checked-in early enough to begin jumping on time. Your flight begins at the time of your reservation, if you arrive on time or late you will miss part of your flight. All jumpers must have a waiver filled out properly in order to jump; you can fill out the online waiver here. Flights leave every half-hour!
- 1.0 Hour Flight Ticket……………………..$12
- 2.0 Hour Flight Ticket……………………..$20
- 6 and Under: $8 for 1 hour; $15 for 2 hours.
- 2 and Under: Free.
- Facebook Discount: Check-in on Facebook using your smart phone or our Check-in Laptop Station and get $1 off for you and everyone in your group who you “tag.”(discount does not apply to kid jump, family night, or gravity fit.)
- GroupMath Discount: Save money by bringing a group and paying together. Get $1 off for you and everyone in your group for every ten (10) people. Example: Group of 20= $2 off for everyone in the group. (payment must be made in a single transaction)
- Educational Discount: School classes or other educational organizations who visit GravityPark during the daytime can get an additional $1 off per jumper.
- KidJump Time: Every Mon-Fri 9am-10am; Ages 6 and Under get the usual pricing for only $8/hr --and accompanying adult jumps free! (one parent per paid child for that same hour) Weekends, Holidays, and any day school is out adults will not be able to jump free.
- Family Night: Every Monday night from 6pm to 9pm is Family Night. Bring the whole family for only $35/hr. (Immediate Family Only).
Gift Cards: We offer gift cards that are 4 Flight Tickets for $40! Available at the Flight Counter!
Monday - Thursday
- 9am to 10am .......... Kid Jump (6 & under)
- 10am to 9pm .......... Open Jump
- 9am - 10am .......... Kid Jump (6 & under)
- 10am - 9pm .......... Open Jump
- 9pm - 12am .......... Club Gravity (15+ only)
- 9am - 9pm .......... Open Jump
- 9pm - 12am ........ Club Gravity (15+ only)
Jump around! Defy gravity and lose yourself on over 9,000 square feet of connected, world-class trampolines. Our trampoline field features over 60 trampolines, the famous angled wall trampolines and a series of launching decks of different heights. Open Jump on Weekends book up fast with reservations, so give us a call 2-4 days in advance so we can save you a spot!
The lights go out and the lasers come on! Every Friday and Saturday Night from 9pm to 12am. 15 and older only. Reservations must be paid in full.
Special discount for the kiddo’s every Mon-Fri 9am-10am. Ages 6 and Under for only $8/hr…and accompanying adult jumps free (one parent per paid child for that same hour). Weekends, Holidays, and any day school is out adults will not be able to jump free.
9:00am to 10:00am, Mon-Fri, is EXCLUSIVELY for children 6 and under (and their parents).
Every Monday night from 6pm to 9pm is Family Night at GravityPark. Bring the whole family for only $35/hr.
Theme Night Thursdays
80’s, Dubstep, Hip Hop, Lobos Gear, Pajamas and more…..6pm to 9pm. Follow the weekly themes on Facebook.
What’s better than jumping on trampolines…? Jumping on trampolines with a state-of-the-art Bounce Board. $5/hr.
DodgeBall + Cage + Wall-to-Wall Trampolines = Intense Fun!
Mix up your exercise routine with an intense cardio, strength, balance, agility, and flexibility jump fit trampoline workout like no other. Vertical motion workouts such as GravityFit trampoline workouts are much different, more fun, and actually more beneficial and efficient than horizontal motion workouts, such as jogging or running. According to the Well Being Journal 20 minutes of rebounding is equal to 1 hour of running, cardiovascularly speaking. Rebounding is easy on the joints and a gentle workout. The Well Being Journal also says that it is a better way to detoxify your body than normal grounded workouts because the vertical movement helps pump the flow in your lymphatic system to clear out metabolic waste from your cells. The lymph fluid moves through channels called “vessels” that are filled with one-way valves, so it always moves in the same direction. The main lymph vessels run up the legs, up the arms and up the torso. The vertical up-and-down movement of rebounding has been reported to increase lymph flow by 15-30 times. Rebounding also strengthens the immune system by increasing the activity of immune cells by up to 5 times. Come join us for a class or two and experience the benefits yourself!
Winter Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday nights from 9-10PM, Saturday mornings 8-9AM.